Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Funny Pick Up Lines - 50+ Funny Pick Up Lines 2019

Funny Pick Up Lines :- hey you awesome peoples! welcome to my fresh episode of laughing therapy. today I am gonna share some best Funny Pick Up Lines that will definitely crack you up! so stick to my article and stay com while reading all the Funny Pick Up Lines

Also read :- Funny Team Names 2019

 50+ Funny Pick Up Lines

 1. It's Time to introduce You to Golden Baba!
We'll Show him What a real snacc Looks like

2. Your kisses are like potato chips! I can't stop at just once.

3. Are you an Egg? Because I am not yolking when i say that You always look eggsquisite

4. Ever when I 'm Sober! I can never think straight when I'm standing near you.

5. Hurry! Stop drop and roll!
Its time we drop it like its hot, get down and get dirty.

6. Are your parent's gardeners?
Because they have raised a truly beautiful flower in their household - You

7. Are you Shrek?
Because You are my love and my life!

8. Are You the ocean?
Because i think we mer-maid to be together

9. Do you smoke?
Because my lungs can never seem to function properly when you are around!

10. Ever since I met You, My life became a festival Because every moment I get to spend with you is worthy of a celebration

Funny Pick Up Lines
Funny Pick Up Lines


11. I don't normally Play with Guns! But Today! I m going to take the risk & shoot My Aim would be your love.

12. Are you an outlet? because the moment we plugged I was shocked at how well we connected!

13. I bought your glasses, All in hopes that You see me As someone less distance

14. While I'm Not on a strict Budget... there is still 1 person that I absolutely cannot afford to lose ---You---

15. Are you a model? because you have the body of An Angel

16. Woah! You're on fire 🔥 Quickly! try stripping down So i can make it rain on you.

17. Are you a heart? because you make my blood pump furiously.

18. Call me yin! & I'll call you Yang! because I cannot safely exist W/o the light & balance you add to my life

19. I like to invest in things with potential! That's why I'm banking on the growth of our relationship

20. Are we acting in a Shakespearean play? Because of Damnn!! its a tragedy you are not with me right now!

21. Are you a butterfly? Because you make my heart flutter!

22. I try to avoid banging my body into things. But if it's you! I could gladly make an exception

23. You are like a needle in a haystack. Out of 7.5 billion people's on this planet, you are the only 1 that stand out & can poke my heart!

24. think of me As an Ac...
I will always be there when ever you need to blow off stream N' vent

25. Are you a scale? because the thought of you constantly weighs down on my heart

26. Do you like tomatoes? Yes? Then would you like to mate too?

27. Are you a carpet? Because even when I feel like i'm about to hit rock bottom, you're always there to cushion my fall.

28. Are you a pirate? because I don't mind giving you all of this booty

29. Are you a plane? because you got me flying higher than cloud nine!

30. Is It the 4th of July? Cause baby you're a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirework!

31. want to visit France with me? You will get to witness the heights from which EI-FELL in love with you

32. I'm considering photography mainly because I can totally picture us two together_

33. Are you an electron? because I'm positively attracted to you

34. Are you a mechanic? Because you've somehow managed to repair my broken heart!

35. They say love only develops with time So i bought you a watch to match with mine!

36. I can teach you how to cook! But beware, its might get really hot & streamy between us.

37. We should become models. then we could strut our stuff on a run-a-way trip to lovers paradise.

38. Are you a Christian? because whenever I think of the love you always Cross my mind.

39. I need a better brush! Now I'm tangled in this love situation & my heart can't seem to untie the knot.

40. Do you like to sing? because every move you make always ENCHANTS me!

Funny Pick Up Lines
Funny Pick Up Lines

41. Are you a porcupine? Because seems day one, you've managed to spike my interest

42. Do you like ice cream? because I would like to be the cool ben to your jerry!

43. You're like my fingerprint! You're one of kind and have got my Thumbs Up

44. Are you a witch? Because I have been beWITCHed by your enchanting personality

45. If I was a pokemon player! I'd always Pika-Choose you to be my mate

46. Were you born in October? Because your angelic personality is giving me HALO-QUEEN vibes!

47. Are you a candy bar? Because your sweet smile shot a love AERO through my TWIXed heart!

48. Are you a door? Because I want to brighten up your day & become your BAE Window


49. Are you a slime? Because I'm addicted to the satisfying feelings you make me feel.

50. Are you a credit card? Because you can make almost anyone swipe right before they even Realize your tremendous value.

51. Do you speak lion? Because I've become RAWRified Of losing you!

52. Are you a chip? Because your smile always managed to ruffle my feeling.

53. Do you like Hot Yoga? Because I don't mind getting flexible with someone as hot as you.

54. Do you like to swim? Because I couldn't help but hold my breath when i saw your beauty!
 Thanks! for landing on this article, I hope you enjoyed reading all the Funny Pick Up Lines. if you enjoyed then share this 50+ Funny Pick Up Lines with your friends and family!

You may also like:-  

0 comments: